Lifestyle based brand marketing campaign of Conrad Hotels & Resorts for the new generation of smart luxury travelers.
Launched on December 2013, Conrad 5/5/5 Tour campaign is designed for new generation of smart luxury travelers who making trip decisions based on experiences and an appetite for deeper cultural connections. In addition to family and friend recommendations, these new generation of smart luxury travelers are finding travel inspiration from prominent lifestyle online curators and trailblazers.
Five hand-picked, international digital influencers and photographers, dispatched to visit five select Conrad properties around the world – Conrad Algarve, Conrad Miami, Conrad Dubai, Conrad Seoul and Conrad Pezula – over the course of five weeks for the ultimate travel assignment. Each digital tastemaker will follow a carefully curated itinerary to experience each property and destination through his or her unique lens. Consumers can follow along online as the tastemakers capture and share inspiring moments from their experiences using the #Conrad555 hashtag across Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
The digital tastemakers of Conrad 5/5/5 Tour are :
- Julie Sarinana, widely known as Sincerely, Jules (@SincerelyJules), will experience Conrad Algarve, a 5-star luxury hotel nestled in Quinta da Lago, Portugal. During her stay, she’ll immerse herself in locally inspired activities including a sommelier and Cataplana culinary master class using ingredients freshly plucked from the local market as well as tour of the countryside by jeep.
- Fashion & beauty influencer, Jessica Stein of Tuula Vintage (@TuulaVintage), will travel from Los Angeles to Conrad Seoul, which occupies one of the four renowned towers of the International Finance Centre (IFC). There, she will explore notable art exhibits, stroll down the tree-lined streets of Garosu-gil dotted with quaint shops and cafés, and enjoy breathtaking, 180-degree city and river views over decadent meals at the Conrad Seoul restaurant, 37 Grill & Bar.
- Laetitia Wajnapel, a Parisian journalist based in London of the life and style blog Mademoiselle Robot (@MelleRobot), will venture to Conrad Miami, where she will report on the bustling action during Art Basel. While there, she will experience the local art culture while attending gallery parties in Wynwood and dine at some of the chicest South Beach restaurants.
- Qi Se Di Tu (@QiSeDiTu) will travel from China to one of the world’s gateway cities, Conrad Dubai, located in the heart of Dubai’s financial and shopping district – a convenient entrée to his tour. While there, he will visit prominent art galleries and experience local and ethnic food outings, including a bespoke cave wine tasting.
- Interior designer and fashion influencer, Aimee Song, creator of Song of Style (@AIMEESONG), will bring her keen sense of style to the southern coast of Africa on the stunning Noetzie Beach at Conrad Pezula, a property boasting three of its own castles with guest accommodations. While there, she will travel to Knysna – one of the Garden Route’s most desirable travel destinations – with charming coffee houses, waterfront shopping and lagoon cruises, and spend an evening under the stars for an African-style feast.
As part of the digital marketing strategy, as well as the digital tastemakers pack their bags to travel the globe for the Conrad 5/5/5 Tour, Conrad Hotels & Resorts also invites consumers to share their own favorite travel items through the Conrad Carry On contest on Pinterest. For more information please visit: http://www.conradconnect.com/carryon.
Related Photos / Pictures ? Images Gallery of Conrad 5/5/5 Tour Marketing Campaign