Due to COVID-19 pandemic, traveling the traditional route is both costly in terms of price and time. Thus, online tour allow people to see some of the best sights efficiently and economically. Online tours also offer people to explore the destination through the safety and comfort of their own home.
Many online tours have started popping up during the time of coronavirus panndemic. Unfortunately, most of the offered tours remain in a single destination. This is an opportunity and allow HIS to uniquely be able to connect to viewers from all over the world through local branches.
HIS USA’s “Original Virtual World Tour” presents a tour that live broadcasts from Japan, Kenya, Turkey, India, and Hawaii. The tours are broadcasted live in real-time and are designed to open up the way for two-way communication, which creates a different experience from the passive viewing observed in most tours available currently.
The virtual tour is also aimed to raise interest in and motivation for real travel when the world opens back. The “Original Virtual World Tour” is planned to held on January 15th, 2021, at 7:30PM PST. The scheduled sights are:
- Honolulu, Hawaii (5:30PM Local Time – Walk on Waikiki Beach during sunset)
- Varanasi, India (9:30AM Local Time – Appreciating the scenery around Ganges river, view a Hindu Sanctuary, walk through an old town)
- Nairobi, Kenya (7:00AM Local Time – Safari in Nairobi National Park)
- Istanbul, Turkey (7:30AM Local Time – Walk around Blue Mosque and Hagia Sophia)
- Tokyo, Japan (2:00PM Local Time – Walk Nakamise Street at Asakusa)
Since each country is in their own respective time zones, the start time of the tour was carefully chosen so that the best of each country can be showcased. By connecting the live broadcasts from each country, it allows viewers to travel around the world. Local HIS guides will welcome you into their country and showcase various sites to convey the charm of the area.